Riverdale High School is a dynamic academic community dedicated to:
- Promoting global, intercultural understanding and respect;
- Developing students who are independent, knowledgeable, engaged, respectful and eager to be of service to others;
- Providing a challenging academic curriculum, along with the programs of the International Baccalaureate, that will ensure international awareness, critical thinking and lifelong learning;
- Offering students the opportunity to cultivate their particular talents and reach their full intellectual and human potential;
- Fostering achievement in the physical, expressive and creative arts;
- Ensuring thoughtful interaction and communication between students, parents, staff and the community at large.