We are pleased to announce that our school will be launching the Fusion Portal as our main communication platform between parents and school. This platform will allow you to access information about your child (report cards, bus pass etc.) and to update your personal information (phone number, address etc.).
As a starting point, we will be using Fusion to share report cards and to book parent teacher meetings. Fusion is a dynamic platform that can be adapted to serve our needs. As we move forward more features will be added. An instruction sheet to schedule parent teacher meetings will be sent home in the next 10 days.
Starting this term, paper copies of report cards will not be sent home. You will have access to current and past report cards on your Fusion account. A computer station will be made available in the front office for families who do not have access to the internet at home
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the LBPSB website: http://www.lbpsb.qc.ca
- Click on the Fusion logo on the left of the screen
- Select Parent/Guardian
- Select Register
- Enter your e-mail address (primary e-mail address that the school uses)
- Enter your child’s permanent code (available on your child’s 2016-17 report card and eligibility certificate for example ABCD98765432)
- Select Riverdale High School
- Create and confirm a password of your choice
- Select Register
- You will then receive an e-mail confirming your registration with a link to follow to complete the registration
- When you enter your Main page you will have many different icons on the screen, and a picture of your child.
- Click on one child’s picture, this will give you access to report cards.
- If you have children at other LBPSB schools their information will also be available through your Fusion Portal account.
- This Fusion portal account will be used at all LBPSB elementary and high schools in the future.
- Every parent can create a Fusion Portal account which contains their own personal information and information for each of their children.
- If you do not have a registered email address at the school, or you cannot find your child’s permanent code, please call the school at 514 684-9920